Number of Positions : 3
Curabitur non lacinia elit. Quisque luctus odio quis consequat imperdiet. Donec nec lacinia purus. Nulla semper eleifend arcu sed semper. Aenean porttitor nisi vel justo accumsan, non ornare massa consequat. Suspendisse potenti. Donec justo velit, iaculis et ex eget, cursus feugiat mauris. Ut nec velit ullamcorper, convallis magna.
Key of qualifications:
- Builds software applications – Follows coding standards, builds appro- priate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, and learns the applications capabilities.
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Fluent written and spoken English a MUST.
- Graduate in Computer Science.
- 3+ years’ Experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually. changing.environment
New York, USA